Join us for the third annual EdCamp Grafton on April 2, 2016, at Grafton High School, Grafton, MA!
EdCamps are free professional development led by Educators for Educators. Learn more at edcamp.org! EdCamps are designed to be learner driven and collaborative and interactive.
Join us for:
- FREE (thanks to our generous sponsors!)
- an informal, self-directed learning opportunity about education
- collaboration with educators from all over southern New England
- you to share your experience and strengths by offering a session
- free breakfast and lunch
- a raffle and sharing at the end of the day
To learn more about what an EdCamp is, watch this short video:
EdCamps are a participant driven Professional Development. Come enjoy a day with colleagues from the area and beyond. Arrive with an idea for a session that you would like to lead or with the anticipation of a full day of learning. A session might explore a technology tool, a discussion about best practices, Common Core, an app, or a collaborative presentation with multiple facilitators.
During the first hour, you will have time to meet other teachers. There will be an empty session board where you and all attendees can post session titles.
Over the course of the day, you will have the opportunity to attend up to four sessions. Remember, at an EdCamp, if a session doesn’t meet your needs, simply get up and move on to another room.